For Sale 1976 FJ45 lwb (nc) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

I’m posting this for a guy that I’ve bought parts from in Andrews NC who is selling a warehouse full of FJ40 parts and a couple of trucks. His name is Greg and he can be reached at 706-897-2190 or 828-361-4310. He does not use a computer nor does he have a smart phone, so the best thing is to call him. His prices on parts were fair and he is very honest. He described the condition of the parts and any issues in great detail. I just came back from a trip there and I’m posting here and in parts for sale to help him sell off his remaining parts and trucks (see other posts in Parts and FJ25 sections).

Up for sale is a 1976 FJ45 LWB custom extended cab. It does not have a FJ45 bed but has a Toyota pickup bed. It has a 1980 2F with p/s, front discs and 3.70 gears. No rust thru. As reflected in the pics it is a work in progress. He plans to paint it and finish the top. He’s asking $11,900.

Call Greg at 706-897-2190 or 828-361-4310

Greg FJ45.jpg

Greg FJ45 int.jpg

Greg FJ45 eng.jpg

Last edited:
It also has a Weber header, 4-core radiator, rear gas tank, and original bucket seats have recently been reupholstered .... As stated above, this is a work in progress, and as more is done on it, the price will increase.

1976 fj45 extended

Bump:)

Can't see your ad?! Price?

Thanks for the email Fj43 still can't see the ad tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom