For Sale 1976 FJ40 Raleigh, NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought this off BAT not all that long ago. Since then I have just driven it and done nothing else. The seller included a ton of detail in the listing so I will be posting that here for reference. It is a project, rusty (probably needs a new tub), but mechanically is really strong. Fires up and runs good. I am only selling as I have a lead on what I consider to be my dream car and if the stars align, so be it. If not, I will keep the FJ and continue to enjoy it. Asking what i paid. $8000. Clear NC title in my name.

These are my photos, just to prove that I do in fact have it in my possession :)

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

59649886938__F8D0180B-85B0-44D4-8F27-9D3315F97B2F.JPG

Do you still have it for sale ?

Sold to me!! Thank you Fjfan91 for your help and assistance in getting the vehicle secured to the U-Haul! Couldn’t have done it without you!!

Congratulations, it seems like a really cool truck at a great price. You beat me to the punch, I was after it too! I'm pretty jealous right now.

Congratulations, it seems like a really cool truck at a great price. You beat me to the punch, I was after it too! I'm pretty jealous right now.
Thanks. Yeah I am pretty stoked to restore it. This is really something my son (13yr old) and I plan on restoring. He was ecstatic when we took it for a test drive. So it will be something we will be looking forward to. 👍

What a great project for this young man. My dad let me and my brother get a 1933 Ford coupe at that age. Wonderful memories and growth in patience and perseverance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom