craigslist 1975 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 Hard Top Sides - $450 (Monrovia) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

oakweb

GOLD Star
Threads

I have a set of Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 Hard top sides for sale. Glass in good shape, there is some rust. Came from a 1975 FJ40 that I had roughly 5 years ago. I can send more detailed pictures upon request.

not mine

00Q0Q_7GCoQdx7rHUz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

Did these sell?

They're not for sale by @oakweb - it was a Craigslist ad he found and passed along to the Mud group - he's a valuable resource for that, but you've got to be quick with some of his findings

I clicked the link he provided and it's long gone.

Thanks @777Gage Cool, Yeah. @oakweb helped with his postings when I was looking for a 40. Reason I'm looking now is because the 40 I bought has panels that look like this. (leak in the roof ruined the top for the most part. Fortunately, tub is in great shape.)

IMG_7416.jpg

Thanks @777Gage Cool, Yeah. @oakweb helped with his postings when I was looking for a 40. Reason I'm looking now is because the 40 I bought has panels that look like this. (leak in the roof ruined the top for the most part. Fortunately, tub is in great shape.)

View attachment 3076049
Wow - I don't recall ever seeing rust in that area, curious on how that would happen.

Good luck with your search, they do pop up, but you've got to be immediate in your response if the price is decent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom