Parting Out 1974 part out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_0542.JPG
IMG_0543.JPG
IMG_0544.JPG
another jungle find, I sold this rig about 23 years ago for $300 and the guy parked it and it's been sitting for all those years. He sold it back to me for $300 .....amazing. When I sold it to him it had a bad engine and no rust. He had it covered but raccoons fit in and some rain

IMG_0545.JPG

IMG_0546.JPG

What color is the hood under all that moss, mold & mildew?
White and it looks to be in real good condition, I took off the front and rear doors today,dash pads and 2 rear tire carriers with silk hinge, he gave me the title and vin plate today. I will strip the truck in the next 2 weeks and then I'm off to California for rubithon and a vacation

James,
Are the apron emblems available from this truck? If so you can you add them to my list. Also would like a picture of the tire carriers.
Thanks,
Will

Can I get first dibs on brake warning lights on dash?
Thanks!!
James,
Are the apron emblems available from this truck? If so you can you add them to my list. Also would like a picture of the tire carriers.
Thanks,
Will
apron emblems are in excellent condition with all good hardware

That's not a 74. The windshield wipers are on the bottom instead of the top. But strangely, the front turn signal indicators are from a 74 or older. Kinda odd....

That's not a 74. The windshield wipers are on the bottom instead of the top. But strangely, the front turn signal indicators are from a 74 or older. Kinda odd....
It has a 1978 top and later windshield

Picture? Price?
My last one . I'm confused with all this selling I actually don't know what I sold and who I promised stuff to. ADHD or so my daughter says

Looks like the rear vent window latches are still there-I need both sides--Price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom