Wanted 1974 4 speed or v8 adapter kit for 1969 fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Scratch the 4 speed, to much trouble i heard to bolt up to my 1969 transfercase. Looks like I am going to need 3 speed. Also still need adapter kit for v8 to 3 speed

I have a 3spd with transfer case and floor shift. It was attached to a 327. Don't remember what yr land cruiser.
It has been in storage all that time.
It has what they called a transfer case saver or something like that. Just rear cross member attached to transfer case that attaches to frame.
From what I remember you just need a Chevy bell housing to attach the engine to the transmission. This was old school before they made all the v8 kits.I would like to sell transfer and transmission together, it also has pto.
If your interested send me a PM with a email address and I will send you some pictures.

Thanks, Bill

I have what you need. Just pulled my 350/3spd and transfer combo from my 71 to install a 4.3 /auto. Trans or throw out bearing had a noise and is leaky. Haven't even separated from the motor yet. I am only 2hrs from you. I will try to get some pics in a little bit.

Thanks Brad

I have what you need. Just pulled my 350/3spd and transfer combo from my 71 to install a 4.3 /auto. Trans or throw out bearing had a noise and is leaky. Haven't even separated from the motor yet. I am only 2hrs from you. I will try to get some pics in a little bit.

Thanks Brad
That would be awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom