For Sale 1973 FJ40 Sask Canada (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Bought in 2005 and the build began for 6 years (winters only).

Bought a rolling chassis that was from Arizona. Zero rust.

Aquala aluminum tub,hump and running boards.

Engine compression today is 145 to 150 psi.

New cam and lifters,seals gaskets etc.

Rebuilt carb this spring. New electric fuel pump.

Rebuilt starter,alt,w/p,heater,front axle,rear axle, front and rear brakes.

New clutch,pressure plate,bearings,slave and master.

New rad,new steel gas tank and sender,some new switches,new roll bar,new tires and covers.

New battery, new pertronix electronic ignition with pertronix coil.

Tool kit with jacks,a-frame towing bar, spare parts.

Zero leaks.

Original color was sky blue then green and now tan. I sprayed it myself and I think its not to bad for a old guy.

Rebuilding this vehicle was the part I enjoyed the most and not so much driving it as I only put on less than 500 miles between 2011 and 2018. Need a good owner to take care and enjoy. I did all the work
except for a the new muffler and pipes. Have a son in Victoria BC so delivery that way might work. As i'm retired. No sales people please.

Click on my media for pictures (54).

4457C9F6-4EE8-4B43-9865-02B511A5DFE7.jpeg

A74A987B-D707-4F7E-A61C-38FB1BD448BC.jpeg

95CD7C9F-8E78-4D61-9AD8-95E84D9DA461.jpeg

0E4E91ED-DCC9-4FF9-A2CD-DF496DBF29AC.jpeg

EB35DE1A-CDBA-4A32-8172-BB724EC14111.jpeg

Last edited:
Is it really tan? Or orange? Orange is a dealbreaker for me.
The paint is called power tan it is orange and sort of a hint of tan. Its is a industrial paint from CASE industrial equipment such a
Case skidsteers,backhoes,excavators etc. I worked selling Case for 29 years before I retired and really liked the color. Got a lot of likes about the color when I first posted. I did not like any of the factory colors.

The paint is called power tan it is orange and sort of a hint of tan. Its is a industrial paint from CASE industrial equipment such a
Case skidsteers,backhoes,excavators etc. I worked selling Case for 29 years before I retired and really liked the color. Got a lot of likes about the color when I first posted. I did not like any of the factory colors.

Thanks, GLWS.

If you would entertain a trade for a Canadian HJ60 with 12HT Turbo/H55f (20,000) and cash, PM me! Im just west in Alberta so id be more than willing to travel your way! Thanks!

Looks like you keep this beauty stashed out at the lake somewhere!

Im in Regina also and know every 40 in the area and have yet to see this beauty haha.

Was wondering how it is for a American to import a antique vehicle from Canada. For us when I imported a USA vehicle into Canada it was so easy and no taxes. Check out this Link I found on the web from USA Customs and Border Security. CBP Contact Us Info in search I put Importing a antique vehicle from Canada. Looks like there is no penalty's for the US or any taxes. Antique vehicles only.

Nope easy as pie! I sld my 45 to a guy in florida and all he needed was the registration and a bill of sale from me when the hauler came to pick it up. Its up to the state its going to that decides whats paid or not paid.

What to do when it’s 41 C / 100+ outside with smoke? Put you toy in the garage/basement and wax/polish and tinker the little things it needs. Waiting for some cooler weather for sure.
Yes its on the carpet but the nice thing is there are zero leaks and its man cave carpet. (few beer spills) I just remembered I have four new tire chains that are included also.

/
D0941968-620D-4ACA-B04E-74D21666E334.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom