For Sale 1972 FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1972 FJ55 for sale. 307 V8 (1970's). Turbo 350 tranny. original Toyota transfer case. front disc brakes installed last year. rear window works, others need work. runs and drives strong. Rough interior. Great project pig! 55,970 original miles. Colorado vehicle since 72'.

Looking for offers or what you guys think a good asking price is. 1st time up.

Other pics I should post?

Thanks! PJ

FJ55 #1.JPG

fj55 #2.JPG

FJ55 #3.JPG

FJ55 #4.JPG

Last edited:
I would love to know how much you are asking. I am looking to purchase a 55 for better or worse ha. Please feel free to message me or post a reply

Thank you

I would love to know how much you are asking. I am looking to purchase a 55 for better or worse ha. Please feel free to message me or post a reply

Thank you

Just looking for offers at this point. I was going to restore it and use it for search and rescue but bought a truck instead. Would love to hear some opinions on fair market value. Thanks!

Just looking for offers at this point. I was going to restore it and use it for search and rescue but bought a truck instead. Would love to hear some opinions on fair market value. Thanks!
I will wait for the experts to chime in then. I have no idea. I am a amateur at best.

Can you throw up some pics of the rough interior?
V8 usually hurts the value a bit, but it could be slightly better than a non-op vehicle with original non-op engine......depending on what sort of hack took place to get the V8 in there ( speaking mostly to someone who might want to put an original power plant back in....

Anyway, it looks like a fun ride!

sorry guys, I travel a lot for work. been a busy summer. thanks!

Attachments

• fj55 dash.pdf
    748.1 KB · Views: 309
  • fj55 back seat.pdf
    773.4 KB · Views: 304
  • fj55 door 1.pdf
    777.3 KB · Views: 300
  • fj55 engine.pdf
    894.1 KB · Views: 225
  • fj55 headliner.pdf
    739.4 KB · Views: 225
really, nothing? caddydaddy on ebay selling his tailgate handle for $1000? nothing? ok bad presentation

Is this still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom