For Sale 1971 FJ40 restored. Eastern Shore, MD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:crybaby: Here's my sweet rig, if interested let me know. ih8mud members get $500 reduction right off the top. :steer:

1971 Toyota FJ40
4.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg

I am posting this add for my 1971 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser as I am considering selling it. I am asking $15,000 and only serious offers will be considered. The vehicle was purchased with the intention of using it as a vehicle to enjoy driving through the Eastern Shore country side. I have since realized that although the vehicle is an amazing machine, it is not exactly what I had in mind, and is too small for a family of 5 to use.
The restoration was done by a father/son team that spared no cost during the process. This was a tub-off restoration and motor work. The restoration was done at 75k miles and was done locally in the central MD area. The cluster shows barely 700 miles on it from when the restoration was complete. The paint and body work was done at B&B Motors in Edgewater, MD and the motor work was done at Lexus of Annapolis, before it was bought out by Sheehy.
The majority of the replacement parts were purchased through Spector Off Road (Specter Off-Road, Inc. Land Cruiser Parts and Accessories), Cool Cruisers (COOLCRUISERS.COM - Toyota Land Cruiser Parts & Restoration), and some others from e-bay and ih8mud classifieds.

Has. . .
-Inline 6 (F155) motor
-3 Speed column shifter
-4 wheel drive with lock-out hubs
-Royal Blue with silver roof
-Interior paint is royal blue, but is textured
-Full under carriage spray protection
-Full metal doors
-Diamond plate half doors with stainless steel hinges
-Diamond plate step sides
-Aluminum rims with Pro Comp All Terrain 31x10.5 tires (90% tire left)
-Aftermarket front bucket seats
-Aftermarket rear bench seat with lap belts
-Dolphin gauge cluster
-New front brake cylinders and pads
-New alternator

Needs. . .
-Roll bar
-Minor misc. personal touches

Again; I am posting this add as I am considering to sell the FJ40. It is an awesome SUV if you enjoy the slower speeds and the rugged lifestyle. I am asking $15,000 and will only entertain serious offers. I am not pushed or rushed to sell, just looking at other options. Feel free to contact me with any quetions about the vehicle or to look at it closer. Respond to add, or at 410-499-2660.

Updated.....Sale pending

There is currently a sale pending on the FJ and will update further soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom