For Sale 1969 fj40 project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1969 fj40 project PRICE REDUCED!! SOLD-SOLD-SOLD

I have a 1969 Toyota FJ40 project vehicle! I originally purchased this cruiser to do a frame up "Off Road" build on it. It has a later model FJ55 engine in it, all mounted up with the radiator and core support all hooked up. I was told by the previous owner that the engine ran fine a few years ago, but have never tried to start it as I was planning a V-8 swap. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this cruiser as a project, I have just decided to go domestic and am building a blazer! It also has a factory manual trans and transfer case behind it. It is basically a rolling chassis right now as most of the body parts have been taken off for the build. It has factory drum brake axles front and rear. The parts that are included are fenders, hood, aprons, bib, factory bug/stone screen, roll bar, fan shroud, trans hump,front & rear driveshafts, rear swingout spare tire carrier, grille bezel, and a newer chevy steering column to install in it! Very clean tub with very little rust. Rear sill is rotten, as 99% of them are, some light rust in the rockers (easily repairable), floors and cargo area super nice, and the frame has surface rust only! Really a super good start if you are wanting to build your own 40! There is a lot more than $1500 worth of parts alone on this cruiser! Clean/Clear Washington State title!! Some other parts available also!! $1500 OBO 509-630-two-eight-three-two E-mail for photos, as I cannot get photos to download!
P1010818.jpg
P1010812.jpg
P1010813.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom