For Sale 1968 FJ40 - Santa Fe Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

*Modified*
350 Chevy V8, headers, Holley off-road carb
Original doors and hard top with SOR tinted, screened, sliding side windows
Bikini/ Soft and half doors
Tub Hercu-lined
XHD Stereo
33" BFG's All-Terrain tires
3" lift, dune beige color, rear jump seats and roll bar
Have receipts and information on modifications too much to list....
Clean title
$8,500 **SOLD**
cash no trading

IMG_4044.JPG

IMG_4046.JPG

IMG_3920.JPG

IMG_3647.JPG

IMG_3652.JPG

Last edited:
Nice looking rig! Could you explain the interior paint? It appears the interior of the vehicle was red, or at least the photo was. I thought you had decided not to paint the floor etc, but then saw the red was under the green in some places, and not in others. The new color is really nice, would the purchaser need to address this? GLWS and thanks

Nice looking rig! Could you explain the interior paint? It appears the interior of the vehicle was red, or at least the photo was. I thought you had decided not to paint the floor etc, but then saw the red was under the green in some places, and not in others. The new color is really nice, would the purchaser need to address this? GLWS and thanks

Thanks! The red paint is primer where the Herculiner stopped at the firewall.

so is it still red or does it now match the dashboard and door etc? And just so I am clear, red wasn't the original color, it's color of the primer. Not a neutral color primer, but primer red. Sorry if I am getting a little confused here, it's just so good looking I want to make sure i get it straight before I tell my buddy about it

so is it still red or does it now match the dashboard and door etc? And just so I am clear, red wasn't the original color, it's color of the primer. Not a neutral color primer, but primer red. Sorry if I am getting a little confused here, it's just so good looking I want to make sure i get it straight before I tell my buddy about it

It is a small strip of red primer (not original color of vehicle) and I will paint it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom