1966 FJ45 LV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.windermere.com
Some of you may remember the LV I posted on here and asked some questions about. I got quite a few PM's about it and was trying to sort out the title. As it stands, I took it down to the state patrol and they did their stolen vehicle inspection and gave me a form that says it's not in their system as stolen. Then I took that to the licensing office and paid the sales tax and started the time frame on getting a replacement for a lost title. They said I can license it now and I can sell it now but a title won't show up for 3 years from when I started the clock ticking. I'll sell now to whoever may want it with all of the paperwork, signing off on the reg to release interest and a bill of sale. I'm in north east Washington state near the Canadian border. Two people offered $4,000 so that's the price I'll put on it. One said the shipping was too much to get it back east and one said his state would be too big of a pain to title it. Here's the link to the original thread with pictures: https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/lv-project.807482/.

Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom