For Sale 1966 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Set up for Chevy v8, SBC belhousing in place was driven until motor was removed and stored in barn

Very solid and original but needs tub work but more solid than most came from California

Was bought to restore but no time it is an 3 speed.

Drop in any SBC or go back original trans and transfer case and driveshafts all in place, entire nose in great shape with original 66 lights, just surface rust, windshield frame great and good glass dash is nice and original with all wiring in good shape in the original harness. Dash and switches are nice too. Was v8 for many years, last motor was a older 307 stock, so no crazy HP, it was tired and removed then project sat until I found it in a barn

stock f motor would bolt right up ( I would swap Toyota bell housing for Chevy depending on what you want) and SBC would work great and drop right in at the conversion bell housing and motor mounts are in place, I have the V8 clutch and flywheel set up that came with it( or will trade out Toyota F set up). I'm selling for what I paid, need funding for other FJ40 resto i'm doing. I only restore FJs and this would have been or will be my next build. it is a good truck or I would not have it otherwise. Power brake conversion.

Rebuildable FJ's are hard to find at this price, could be on the road with minimal effort, would make great driver or trail rig. I have a new set of aluminum diamond plate sides and rear quarters i'll throw in if you want to go that way.

Located 50 miles north of Boston, I does have a title!!

IMG_1222[1].JPG

IMG_1223[1].JPG

IMG_1231[1].JPG

IMG_1233[1].JPG

IMG_1232[1].JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom