For Sale 1965 FJ40 in SC - Not Mine But Worth a Look! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Needs some love and has a SBC.

Toyota FJ40 1965 ...PRICE REDUCED

THIS IS NOT MINE EITHER.

I have been watching it online. It's been on CL for months. He started high ($11k or $12k i think) then he dropped it to $9k and then back up to $10k. It has slowly dropped and is now at $7200. It also has been on eBay a couple times. I am not sure what is the story is.

I love SB350's in just about everything, but not in a Toyota! In my opinion the SB350 hurts the value and doesn't help, but I know some guys love them in FJ40's and they really increase the power, but not for me :rofl:

I have not spoken to the owner but it looks like a pretty solid Cruiser and at $7200 the seller should start getting some lookers.

Here is the listing CL:

Toyota FJ40 1965 ...4wheel drive...body is solid with a few areas behind doors and in rear area,
the usual spots for these vehicles....but to be over 54 years old she looks good,Great Patina ,in my opinion.
YOU be the judge...."Rough Country" 4 inch lift kit ,includes shocks and leaf springs...engine is mid 1970's GM350 runs great, 3 speed orig toyota transmission...
color is original spring green with newer black interior with bucket seats....could be a Great restoration project ...Clear SC Title in my name....i have video of engine running if interested....PRICE REDUCED
cash preferred

I also am posting some pics (I hate where there is a discussion on MUD and the CL listing is gone. Posting pics really helps later on even after it sells. When I was researching my purchase, I read every post of one that sold in the last year or so. I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!)

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom