For Sale 1964 Toyota FJ40 in West Louisiana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1964 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
I had hoped to restore this vehicle one day but as it turns out I have too many other projects and this FJ deserves to go to a good home instead of collecting dust in my barn. This FJ does need some work to put it back on the road as it's been stored since 2001 to the best of my knowledge. It's all original as it came in '64 and does not run, I've never even put a battery on it. The previous owner was running and driving it until it was flooded under water then it remained in storage until I found it. The steering components on the front end were replaced as they were damaged when he hit a stump. There is pic of the two bumper horns on the frame where they were bent and welded back into place. The body is pretty solid with some rust you can see in the drivers floor and below both doors but otherwise very good for this model. There is a retaining ring that seals the hardtop that will need replacing as well as the seal. The F engine that's in it is currently locked up so I'll be throwing in a '73 1F with trans/transfer case, this motor and trans came out of my 73 FJ40 and has about 105'000 miles on it but it's hard to say because it's been towed a lot. The trans that's in the FJ shifts with ease and the truck rolls freely. The motor runs good but has a little smoke after it warms up, it has a 32/36 Weber carb, JT Outfitters Header, and an electronic ignition conversion. The carb does need a rebuild. I'll also toss in my '69 FJ40 parts truck that has the finer splined axles so you could go disk brakes if you wanted as the early course splined axles don't allow that. This vehicle also doesn't have the title. I'll be asking $2500 for what's listed and I deal in $100 bills, first come first serve and this will not be parted out. If you have any questions please feel free to message me and I'll call or text you as soon as possible. Oh it is listed on Craig's list with more pics if anyone would like to search Central La.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

My bad, I just realized that when I posted this I didn't change the Craigslist price. The Mud price on this as listed is $1800.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom