For Sale 1963 FJ45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not mine,. It's a friend of mine I told him I would help list it.
I have not personally seen it but based on decription and the pictures I have seen. Lots of good parts and possibly platform for a resto?
Pretty complete but it is missing the tcase. The rest of the drivetrain is there.
Early fixed top SWB 45.
Located in Minden Nevada.
Salvage title
He is asking 4500$ OBO
Feel free to pm, text call me and I can help get you in contact with the owner or get any questions answered.

IMG951583.jpg
IMG951584.jpg
IMG951577.jpg
IMG951581.jpg

Last edited:
Sold pending funds at pickup.

Awesome. Whoever snatched this up better post pics and status.

:grinpimp:

Yep it's off to its a new owner. I am stoked for the new owner and I hope he chimes in. Really want to see this one get put back together.
I got to finally see it in person and it was a killer deal.

Well it’s in its new home, but temporary resting place right now. A big enabler starts end of next week when the new shop starts to get built. Until then I’m winterizing the rig and doing some inventory. Needs a fair number of parts including some unobtanium. When I get it in the shop and start the breakdown I’m thinking of starting a “demo” thread that will help me post questions rather than a pile of separate question threads (unless that’s not considered appropriate). Then when it goes back together there will a new “build” thread. This will be a resto as much as possible but I suspect I’ll have to throw in some mods simply because of rig’s age, missing things, and rust (and skill, knowledge, patience, resources, age, ...). I’ll definitely need to expand my body work capabilities lol. Anyway, should be fun and (or at least) entertaining.

Former home in the lee of Sierra Nevada’s
08F12B65-8CB5-497D-92BB-04B99ADADF41.jpeg

New home in the lee of Squaw Butte in Idaho
425F0FC4-314E-4A0B-B23C-7141C6377266.jpeg

Honestly, the metal work on that one is nowhere near bad. That cab is unreal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom