1960 fj25L hardtop. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

English: I need to rebuild my brakes then.
Where can I get rebuild kits

Did you not look at his links? You have a very old vehicle where parts are not made anymore. You have to be creative and patient with these things.
Yeah I know. I'm asking for input and help. Its standard at a shop with no brakes.

Look at post # 212 and 213, you should be able to get the parts from Rockauto or your local auto parts or let the shop where your Cruiser is know this information.

Last edited:
Look at post # 212 and 213, you should be able to get from parts from Rockauto or your local auto parts or let the shop where your Cruiser is know this information.

Thank you

Update: got the push the start button out of it. And instead installed the new ignition barrel. And I have a key now. Yaya

And I got all the missing parts for the windows. Just need to get the seals take it apart and get the doors sand blasted and primered.

Trying to get insurance prices. They are asking for the vin, and estimated value.

Do these even have vins?
And I have no idea about the value.
What's your guys thoughts?

Your Vin # is, 9 FJ25 12587L
You can find it on the ID tag on your fire wall and on the front passenger side frame horn.
I think one sold for around $20,000 recently, but i think it was in starting/running/stopping condition.

I got the Original title from my grandmother.
Sold new for 2700$ dollars haha. Just wow
Put it up for the snow

20211205_122411.jpg

just reread your entire thread, this is one of my favorite early Land Cruisers on ih8mud and hope you take the time and patience to keep it as original as possible. It’s really a beauty.

As a footnote, a base CJ-5 costs $1,979 in 1960.

Where did you get the rebuild kits? Just curious if its something new or same ones mentioned it the 25 Master Cylinders thread.

And what cleans them out?
Cruiser teds.com I think. They had 10 in stock I got all of them.

Hi, I'm stupid. Does the f engine need lead addons for the fuel or is today's gas just fine in this old birds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom