1960 fj25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

how did this sprout up under phil :D someone page his gps. I'm sure his wife will go pick it up with a trailer :D

Relatively unmolested and complete for a 25. I'd ask for pictures of the engine, wouldn't be the first time that thing was mistaken for a 235. ;)

I picked it up this morning. And you are correct in regards to the motor, stock 135 F and it runs.

Interesting that it has the glass in the lower rear bifold door installed like my '62 FJ40.

Mike
IMG_9480.jpg
IMG_9465.jpg

Nice score. The back seats looks original. Does it have the fifth wheel? Did you get the key for the looking gas cap? A lock smith should be able to make one. If you need help with a blank key I might be able to help. Vacuum wipers? Do the sliders on the doors work? There is a guy looking for info. Mine are in pieces and I'm hoping I have enough to make one good set of doors. We need better pictures of the inside front. Seats, steering wheel, turn signal switch, wipers, dash. Looks like you scored the mother load on FJ25 hard top.:clap: Even still has the pintle hook. I see you got the snow plow parts and bird off the hood already. One of mine came with the Mack bulldog on the hood. Number sixteen in "count the 25s" thread.

You are really lucky Phil is out of town all the time or it would probably be stored away in his airplane hanger already.:rolleyes: I would have loved to go on a road trip :steer: but I just can't take in anymore cruisers:frown:

:cheers:John

I just noticed you have more cruisers than me. How do you find the time and money? Most look imported too.:hmm:

PS: you might want to put a little air in the right front tire.;)

Last edited:
Yes, its has the 5th wheel and gas key and the hand crank still in the holder too. I will shoot more photos on Friday of door and other details. I had to fight hard to get it... cash in hand always helps. Thanks! Mike

IMG_9437.jpg
IMG_9449.jpg
IMG_9463.jpg

That is soo cool! Really love the old hard tops ;)

You are going to have to start your own thread for all the pics.

Again, congrats :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom