For Sale 18" Tundra steelies - Fort Worth TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got 4 Tundra steel wheels that I just pulled off of my 100 series. They balanced out and rode great, no dents or issues. They've got a couple of scratches, all cosmetic. Would be great for someone looking to pick up a winter/wheeling set, or someone that wants to powdercoat them.

Comes with 4 hub caps, and the front two have been drilled to clear the 100 series dust covers.

Asking $75 or a handle of your favorite adult liquor.

IMG_0162.JPG

What do you think about shipping to kalamazoo mi? 49006

wheels are tough I don't mind if they're scratched as long as they're round!

Of course I'll cover shipping plus the wheels and maybe a rain check for a founders ( local brewery) next time your in Michigan

Shipping steel wheels would be very costly I would think....I'm not saying I wouldn't do it, but I'd imagine you could find some locally for less once shipping is added.

I'll check into it if you're really interested. Happy to help, just don't know if you'll come out ahead once the post man gets involved.

Yes, I did some digging local and though there really isn't that much around (since these things run forever!) there are some closer to home. I really liked that your caps are already modded for the 100 series but that probably isnt worth me paying for shipping or you having to ship them. Thanks for looking out- Im sure you'll sell them local. Some one else is going to get a steal at $75 and a six pack. You can still give me holler if you're ever in Kalamazoo!

Sounds good! If you end up not finding any locally, let me know...happy to help.

Also, modding the front caps to fit over the hubs isn't too hard. You'll just need to take a Dremel freehand and cut out the middles. I can show you pictures of what needs to be cut as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom