15X8 Aluminum Wagon Wheel? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Need one to replace a damaged one. :(
Anybody?

They are 8-spoke aluminum and 15X8, 6X5.5 lug.

They look exactly like this:

get-attachment.asp

short of one of these, I'd also take a steel jackman of the same size and style so long as it's a real jackman and not a knock-off.

Yahoo Auctions Japan is your best bet. A lot of Aussie's trucks also have them.

These are American made vintage wheels from the late ‘70s and early ‘80s. The Jackmans were from Southern California and just as rare as the aluminum ones. Won’t find them in Japan, maybe Australia but only on US exports from back in the day.

Old Chevy and Jeeps also had same lug bolt pattern which is what these wheels were originally sold aftermarket for. I’m looking on all their message boards also.
If anybody comes across one or a set mounted on anything for sale, please let me know. Sometimes the seller will sell a 5th spare one separately. Thx.

I see that now. Japanese also have their own version of them, that were branded as Asahi, as well as Sunrasia of Australia.

This screenshot is from Yahoo Japan...

DXcnWWJh.png

The rear offsets don’t work on an FJ/BJ for these particular offerings. I’ll keep looking though. They are almost identical to what I’m after. Thx.
Anybody have an American version of one of these wheels off a Jeep or Chevy?

I'd start calling around to all the wrecking yards. Send out pics to the biggest in the lower mainland,
then send a couple to PG, Edmonton, Winnipeg I think someone might have one or two sitting
on a rack somewhere. I remember those, can't remember seeing one lately. Have
you posted to the local club pages in BC and AB?

I did call most of the yards in lower mainland as well as all the online vintage wheel companies. These things are around... just hard to get the request in front of people who might have a set hiding in a barn or on an old wrecked truck rotting in their back forty. :(

I did call most of the yards in lower mainland as well as all the online vintage wheel companies. These things are around... just hard to get the request in front of people who might have a set hiding in a barn or on an old wrecked truck rotting in their back forty. :(
Are they the standard old school back space of 3.5"?

I have the wheel you need. 15x8 aluminum 6 lug. It does have a booger or rash that I was gonna clean up with dremel. Not bent and doesn’t affect tires. $80 and shipping to you

DFE6C8D8-8744-4400-B70F-39FF025E1648.jpeg

I have a set of four aluminum 8 spokers in decent condition that I just took off of my '91 4Runner. 15" x 8". One of the holes got absolutely destroyed by my Mexican tire shop the other day, but otherwise these are good to go. I'll measure the back spacing tomorrow when I get to my shop. $700.00 obo for the set of four, picked up in Tecate, Ca., 91980. We can discuss shipping if anyone farther away wants them.

Cheers,

Rick

20200314_145211_HDR.jpg

20200314_145335_HDR.jpg

20200314_145237_HDR.jpg

20200314_155111_HDR.jpg

20200314_155013_HDR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom