Anyone have any thoughts about replacing a destroyed power steering pulley for a 12HT? The original PN 44311-60030 seems to be impossible to find in the states.
The FJ62 pulley 44311-60010 is quite a bit larger. I have the FJ62 pulley and I'm betting I probably could install it and get the belt tensioned (or find a right-sized belt), but would the comparatively lower RPM on the pump as a result of the larger pulley substantially reduce steering performance (lower pressure in system)?
Are there any closer sized replacement pulleys off other Toyota's that folks have used?
The FJ62 pulley 44311-60010 is quite a bit larger. I have the FJ62 pulley and I'm betting I probably could install it and get the belt tensioned (or find a right-sized belt), but would the comparatively lower RPM on the pump as a result of the larger pulley substantially reduce steering performance (lower pressure in system)?
Are there any closer sized replacement pulleys off other Toyota's that folks have used?