105 Series 2005 Toyota Land Cruiser. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone! I live in Alaska and own an 80 series there but my second home is Pakistan and have recently bought 105 series bare bone Land Cruiser, regardless of whatever part of the world you live in, believe me Land Cruisers are not cheap. Specially here in Pakistan import duty of an imported car 200% of the original price. I bought this old Cruiser for 29 K USD.
Unfortunatly 105 series has no modern gadgets and fully mechanical, I would like to update some features in my car, by installing power windows and adding stereo speakers and some other tiny mods, my question is, are interior parts inter changeable with 100 series TLC? Thanks!

Post some pictures of that beautiful 105 please :)

Did you import it to Alaska? Were you able to register it? I was under the impression that we needed to wait another couple years for the 105...

I have it here in Pakistan, it has to be 25 years or older to import it to USA. I replaced it's original Toyota roof rack with Kings roof rack.
IMG_3920.jpg
IMG_3923.jpg
IMG_3924.jpg

IMG_3934.jpg

IMG_3935.jpg

Interesting 105. It has a bare bones interior but the high trim level exterior. I'm guessing not all original exterior?

Damn. So much want.

Front and rear solid axle. 1HZ diesel engine sounds and drives like tractor not smooth like a gasoline engine but get a lot better mpg than my FZJ80 because it's not full time 4wd like FZJ80.
IMG_3944.jpg
IMG_3970.jpg
IMG_4092.jpg
IMG_4314.jpg

Nice 105 I often see this exact trim with Tue Red Cross fleet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom