100 Series Viper Ceramic Window Tint

I'm in touch with a guy that has a bunch of the Viper 30% ceramic bronze tint that matches the early 100 series. He is selling them in sheets and giving a discount for ordering multiples. If anyone is interested let me know. If I order 4 sets or more the price will be $60 for the pair (two front windows).

So this would be to tint the driver and passenger side windows? To match the factory tint on rear doors and windows?

If that would work for our '02 LX470 sign me up, I can PayPal you or whatever is easiest.

So this would be to tint the driver and passenger side windows? To match the factory tint on rear doors and windows?

If that would work for our '02 LX470 sign me up, I can PayPal you or whatever is easiest.
Yes, this tint is supposed to be the perfect match to the factory bronze tint (98-02 i think and maybe some 80's). They discontinued it years ago and its hard to find. I'll put you on the list!

Is this still open todo?
This is the guys info, just text him. My order is supposed to arrive today.
His info below

You can reach me via text until the 5th then by phone vall
I do have the viper 30 cersmic
503-970-1008

Each set is for 2 front windows including shipping, tracking and Insurance via FedEx

Sets:
2 x $175
3 x $215
4 x $235 (best value)

Most mbrs are buying 2-4 sets as it’s unavailable anywhere in the US.
You’ll mar, nick, scratch with keys jewelry watch etc. You'll have extra to replace :)

Also if you know any other LC100 people refer them my way...

Top Bottom