Wanted 100 Series suspension lift and tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m looking to finish out one of my 100 series and am on a tight budget.

I’m looking for some OME 303001 Torsion Bars as well as the OME 2864 rear springs.

I am very much open to other brands than OME as well, but I do need the springs for a heavy set up in the rear.

I also am looking for a decent set of used all terrain or mud tires in a 275/70R18. I am good with moving around that size.

If anyone has some reasonable aftermarket UCA’s and a diff drop, and the plastic transmission skid plate that would be great too.

I am located in the Jacksonville/Camp Lejeune, NC area and will be traveling to and from Athens/Bogart, GA area over Labor Day weekend and am good with pick up anywhere in between and shipping on the Torsion bars and springs. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
I was just thinking about that. My concern is if those springs will sag with the hardshell rooftop tent, Slee rear with spare and crap in the back.
Yeaa. These at one point carried heavy Lexus with all the goodies. I do know for a fact the TB are still great. they don't really go bad. but the springs can over time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom