For Sale 100 Series LX470 Land Cruiser 18" Split 5-spoke wheels/tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MongooseGA

Learns things the hard way
SILVER Star
Threads
Have a complete set (4 plus matching spare) of 18" OEM wheels from my '05 LX470. 4 wheels have 33" Nittos on them. Tread is not bad, but the rubber is showing some age or sun cracks. I drove around on them for a few weeks and they ride smooth. 5th wheel is a matching spare on the original rubber. All of the wheels appear to be in good shape with normal wear, maybe a little bit of clear coat fade toward to center of the spokes. There wasn't any rash that jumped out at me.

Looking for $400 for the wheels/tires OBO. Items are located in Acworth GA just next to Kennesaw.

You’re not coming back to Virginia Beach, are you? Happen to know if these are these plug and play with 2001 LC?

^^^these are plug-and-play in any 100 Series or LX470

You’re not coming back to Virginia Beach, are you? Happen to know if these are these plug and play with 2001 LC?

As Gcat said, these are 1 for 1 compatible with your truck. As a matter of fact, I will be in Virginia Beach for Christmas.

Anyone have any idea how much shipping runs?

No clue. It couldn't be cheap, though. These things are heavy.

Yeah, living in the North Eastish area is brutal buying any heavy LC items. No one comes here to rust out and die.

Tread is good, there is some sun or age cracking though. I'll try to remember to get a picture this evening. I keep forgetting to do it.

Not really interested in shipping them unless you're willing to pay the $400 plus the shipping fees and whatever is costs me to dismount and dispose of the tires.

If you can give me an idea of cost of the shipping and handling (preparing the wheels for shipping);then we can go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom