100 Series - LED kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else have problems with the LEDs burning out? Mine are only a few months old, seems like almost every bulb has at least a few LEDs out already. Worst part is that the two big overhead ones have a few that are flickering... so they go on and off and on and off and it's really annoying!

View attachment 897858

Anyone else have problems with the LEDs burning out? Mine are only a few months old, seems like almost every bulb has at least a few LEDs out already. Worst part is that the two big overhead ones have a few that are flickering... so they go on and off and on and off and it's really annoying!

View attachment 897858

Send me a PM of whatever bulbs are having problems and I'll get replacements out immediately.

Okay guys, Pfran finally came through.
It turned out to be a shipping mix up. A case of $h!t happens. It is all is good now.
respect-048.gif

Okay guys, Pfran finally came through.
It turned out to be a shipping mix up. A case of $h!t happens. It is all is good now.
respect-048.gif

Yeah, I had 4 or 5 orders from Canada that all came in a row. I know one guy had his package stuck in customs for over a month. Anyways, I refunded DeltaT and am shipping him his order for free!

Send me a PM of whatever bulbs are having problems and I'll get replacements out immediately.

Thanks Paul, message replied to. Appreciate you resolving this. Thanks!

A package full of bulbs arrived today. I can't wait to put them in and see the result.

Thank you PFran for resolving it. I'm happy :cheers:

Paypal sent.

Update, got them today and installed. Now waiting for the night !

So far they look awesome. I received 3 of the flat circuit board type LEDs. I installed one at the very back of my 100 (dome) which left me with two. I know you supply (1) extra of each type so am I missing something?
Thanks
Cheers

Just installed a set of these lights. The order shipped fast and took about 10 minutes to install. The extra bulbs are a nice touch. Very large improvement.

Before:
image.jpg

After:
image.jpg

Just got my kit and installed it, love it! Thanks Pfran for putting together a wonderful package. I'll be ordering the same one up for my wife's lx this week.

Just wanted to drop a quick note to mention we just installed the 100 Series Kit onto our family overlander project build and are VERY impressed with the significantly increased light output from Paul's LED system. This kit is an exceptional upgrade to the OEM interior lighting and is undoubtedly an excellent bargain for what you'll get once the lights are installed.

If you're remotely considering picking up a set, we highly recommend you do so. Thanks again Paul!!!!

Just bought a set, going to install right after I finish typing! Ordered and paid online on the website, free shipping to San Diego, and the kit shipped the SAME day. Received 2 days later, stoked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom