100 Series - CV boot clamps / bands (McMaster Carr) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll pm you again

I figured it out. You did not list what you were ordering in the Message to Sender section of Paypal so I had no idea what you were ordering. (I sell other products and kits elsewhere and there are other items that cost $20). I found your payment and I am sending you the $30 kit since this has taken so long. Sorry for the delay!

Shipped to:

LiveOak

pfran42 said:
I figured it out. You did not list what you were ordering in the Message to Sender section of Paypal so I had no idea what you were ordering. (I sell other products and kits elsewhere and there are other items that cost $20). I found your payment and I am sending you the $30 kit since this has taken so long. Sorry for the delay!

Shipped to:

LiveOak

Nice thing to do!

Ordered and hand delivered to my office. Now that's service. Thanks!

PM sent, also need CV10.

Sent from the future to protect John Conner.

Will be going through PMs in the morning...You guys are keeping me BUSY!

20120611_234704.jpg

Still have these kits? Interested in kit #2. Any chance you can get it to me by this friday?

Interested in CV10, to be shipped to 90254. Still available? Please let me know so I can PayPal.

Also, did you ever find out if these fit the FJ Cruiser and 4th gen 4Runners?

Last edited:
Interested in CV10, to be shipped to 90254. Still available? Please let me know so I can PayPal.

Also, did you ever find out if these fit the FJ Cruiser and 4th gen 4Runners?

These kits are available on my website here:

http://www.pfranleds.com/other-parts/

I have had people purchase them for use with FJs but I have not seen the installs in person so I cannot 100% vouch for them.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom