100 Series Brakes - OEM or Aftermarket? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I went EBC Green Stuff HD+Race Pads DP61319 and EBC GD7159-3GD series Dimped + Slotted Performance Rotors, it works really well, very little to zero brake fade. My only feedback is, the spectacular brake dust. I will go back OEM or try Hawk once it’s time to replace the pads.

Looking at partsouq and they show Toyota brand rotors to be out of stock. They have TOP brand at 24.27 a piece for my 2000. Anyone know anything about the TOP brand.

Looking at partsouq and they show Toyota brand rotors to be out of stock. They have TOP brand at 24.27 a piece for my 2000. Anyone know anything about the TOP brand.
Search part number at parts.Toyotaofdecatur.com. I posted a big discount in another thread. Sale ends tomorrow but can get free shipping to you.

Search part number at parts.Toyotaofdecatur.com. I posted a big discount in another thread. Sale ends tomorrow but can get free shipping to you.
Damnit @Hayesthebuilder I was trying to avoid those discounted prices. Now I bought extra stuff and my bank account shows a lower amount than what it used to.

Damnit @Hayesthebuilder I was trying to avoid those discounted prices. Now I bought extra stuff and my bank account shows a lower amount than what it used to.
But not as low as it would be without the sales! Glass half full my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom