100,000 mile maintenance??? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have had my 2013 lx 570 purchased 2018 with 86,000 miles.

I am approaching 100,000 miles.

Ahc was flushed at 60,000 miles.

I have had radiator, water pump, thermostat, idler pulley, tensioner, serpentine belt, upper and lower hoses, pvc, transmission fluid, front/rear differential, oem windshield wipers and transfer case all changed out.

I use an independent mechanic. So, I am coming up on a oil change. Some of the discounted toyota parts dealerships have a free shipping promotion.

i will have brakes fluid flushed.

My brakes are oem and have already purchased pads. Shall I change out rotors, currently no vibrations at all. No extra labor costs to change out the rotors.

Is there anything that you guys think should be changed out.

This is a southern vehicle without any rust issues.

I have purchased oem starter when was discounted and I will order the list of parts for the starter change out that bloc listed.
I would do rotors too. Having a totally fresh brake system is better than half, the pads will break in better on a new rotor surface, and they aren't nearly as expensive as you'd think.

Others have seemed to have luck pulling the starter with the manifold still in place, making some of my parts list unnecessary. I just couldn't make that work.. but you might read more about what others are doing.

thank you.

The front rotors will be $116 which for two. Includes shipping and tax.

The rear rotors will be $157.32 and it includes shipping and tax.

thank you.

The front rotors will be $116 which for two. Includes shipping and tax.

The rear rotors will be $157.32 and it includes shipping and tax.

I would agree with replacing the front rotors. Don't bother with the rears as they see relatively little wear, even at that mileage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom