'09 at Springhill Toyota in Mobile, AL? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

marshcat

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone taken a look at this silver '09 for sale at Springhill Toyota in Mobile, AL? I hate the silver color but the price is decent. Curious if anyone has taken it for a drive.

It’s been a few years now so my memory is a little fuzzy, but when I bought my 2010LC new, there were actually option packages....as opposed to how they seem to be shipped now... which is with basically everything. If I recall correctly, you could order it without NAV / satellite radio, maybe some of the “comfort” options, as in heated seats....
But it also seems that if you wanted to order a stripped down version it would also take a LOT longer to get your truck. Hmmm, think I’ll search for archived marketing materials to see if I’m remembering correctly

I hate the silver color

This is enough to be a "Do not buy" for you. Regardless of the price, you have to live with the truck everyday and you don't want one with a color you hate! :( Keep looking, one in your color will come up.

I know the owner--if it is the one he was selling it has new radiator, new windshield and said it had no 4wd. Mostly highway miles, he hunts a lot and burns up the road. Check it out carefully.

Looks like a good deal honestly assuming it’s not from the rust belt and doesn’t have any major issues. If I was still in the market I’d be strongly interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom