07-08 Tundra 18” Wheels on a LC 100 (pictures) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There’s a chance I might one day inherit this vehicle from the wife. So I’m storing the 16’s, they will have my off-road tires on them.

cruiser_nut,

great looking truck there... are those the 275/70R18 Toyo OC MTs? .. and is your truck stock height or lifted?

thanks for sharing.

cruiser_nut,

great looking truck there... are those the 275/70R18 Toyo OC MTs? .. and is your truck stock height or lifted?

thanks for sharing.

they are the 275/70 r18s I was going to go for the 285/75 r18 (35.5s) but we mounted one up and the front tire hit the rear pinch weld and I did not want to spend the $$ to do a gear change. I also thought the 275s would deliver better milage with the smaller tread width and less tire hight to try to rotate.

the lift is an OME with the 863s in the rear. Installed by Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters and set to 2.1 inch lift in the front and ended up with 3 inches in the rear. with all the fam loaded in it rides a bit soft in the rear. I also may end up with a rear bumper here soon. If the bumper materializes I might need to go to the 864s.

Tundra_18_Swap_1.JPG

Tundra_18_Swap_2.JPG

With the slow down in Tundra sales (really all big trucks) wonder if the take offs willl be as plentiful?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom