03-06 100 series OEM DVD system new in bags (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
100 series full DVD entertainment system from Toyota , new never installed from the parts dept still in original bags. Being told that this fits a 2003-2006.
100dvd.jpg

Comes with everything you see included. the DVD is a drop down unit that mounts where the dome light goes and integrates both the dome light and the DVD screen drop down. the system new is nearing $2000.00. (fyi: NO headphones with this system. those may be purchased separately if desired or move the sound to the second row speakers and off the front speakers)

please make an offer if interested. Any and all offers considered - don't be shy, throw a number out there no matter what it is! the highest bidder wins

I may also post up on the main MUD board but would rather keep it local.

Last edited:
or good for new replacement parts if you already have a system?

While I am tempted since Sarah and I were just discussing having something like this in the car for Graham, I'm too cheap to not just buy a cheap tablet and strap it to the headrest.

its yours if you want it Richard. Call me in the AM

While I am tempted since Sarah and I were just discussing having something like this in the car for Graham, I'm too cheap to not just buy a cheap tablet and strap it to the headrest.
Never had any videWe traveled tons of miles with books
100 series full DVD entertainment system from Toyota , new never installed from the parts dept still in original bags. Being told that this fits a 2003-2006.View attachment 1722510

Comes with everything you see included. the DVD is a drop down unit that mounts where the dome light goes and integrates both the dome light and the DVD screen drop down. the system new is nearing $2000.00. (fyi: NO headphones with this system. those may be purchased separately if desired or move the sound to the second row speakers and off the front speakers)

please make an offer if interested. Any and all offers considered - don't be shy, throw a number out there no matter what it is! the highest bidder wins

I may also post up on the main MUD board but would rather keep it local.

100 pesos

This works while you’re traveling right? Not like the one up front where you have to have the hand brake on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom