Trade 01 LX470 for clean 40 series (1 Viewer)

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
Interested to trade my LX for a good condition 40 series. It is my daily driver and would need something that could serve that purpose (15 min one way). It’s got a brand new battery, roof rack, truck vault, upgraded head unit, timing belt was done at 140k, and I have 18” steelies that can go with it. AHC is fully functioning and aside from a slight power steering leak, no mechanical problems to my knowledge. Wear and tear on interior is normal for its age (some cracks/tears in the leather) but nothing that’s awful or unsightly. No real rust that I have seen. Feel free to ask questions here or PM me.

69D36316-DD5B-4452-9DD7-6C31BBE260D0.jpeg

Interested to trade my LX for a good condition 40 series. It is my daily driver and would need something that could serve that purpose (15 min one way). It’s got a brand new battery, roof rack, truck vault, upgraded head unit, timing belt was done at 140k, and I have 18” steelies that can go with it. AHC is fully functioning and aside from a slight power steering leak, no mechanical problems to my knowledge. Wear and tear on interior is normal for its age (some cracks/tears in the leather) but nothing that’s awful or unsightly. No real rust that I have seen. Feel free to ask questions here or PM me.

View attachment 2445888
Still looking for an FJ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom