Ready for Summer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OME J springs are installed along with new rotors and pads, 100 pads up front love them i definately noticed a difference in braking, but i am comparing to worn pads on worn rotors. J springs with long shocks sway bar drops and ss brake lines all set for the summer. i love the amount of lift i got from this setup. im on 285/75s, when i get back from making some money over the summer im going to jump to 315s. :grinpimp: how can i post some pics?

Thanks Romer

pre lift 285/75 bfg at's
P3050030.jpg

Last edited:
Post OMEJ springs shocks and steering stabilizer, slee drop blocks, and ss brake lines
P6050013.jpg
P6050014.jpg

nice, not too bad looking sitting on 285's , do you use Slee's castor correction plate with your setup?

krk

Looks nice!

Couple remarks ..

How do you like the rake with all J's? Will you be adding a rear bumber soon, or adding spacers up front for a more level attitude?

It's probably the crown of the road in the last shot, but you're sure you got the springs on the right sides, yes? ;)

TY

PS : Call up Dan and order some silver emblems .. that gold bling has got to go!

after the summer and some more money im hoping to install an arb front bumper and possibly spacers, but rear bumper is on the way all in due time. hoping to add arb, and 315s after summer, then sliders rear bumper and 4.88s next . always somehting else to do a work in progress. i was suprised i expected it to lean forward more it rides fine not much different from stock i expected a little more body roll. first thing i did when i picked up the truck was check the springs and i have B on driver side front, and B on passenger side rear, was a bit skeptical but was told rears shouldnt matter? do they?

Rwclx450 said:
nice, not too bad looking sitting on 285's , do you use Slee's castor correction plate with your setup?

krk

nope just ome caster bushings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom