***SOLD*** 1993 FZJ80 for Sale in Austin, TX $9500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, it's time to sell my rig. Going diesel (I hope). She runs great and is in excellent shape. Some clear coat issues on the roof, but otherwise a great rig. Oh, and zero rust issues!

Rig-of-the-Week: https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=70888&highlight=davegonz+rotw

Info here: http://austin.craigslist.org/car/325914986.html

Lastly, I will throw in a free, one-way standby ticket on Continental airlines if you buy it and you are out of state.
DSC01450 (Medium).JPG
DSC01451 (Medium).JPG
DSC01453 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Some answers to questions people have been asking me...

Maintenance wise:
1) I would do the Pesky Heater Hose (looked at it 2 months ago and it was fine)

2) Repack the front and rear wheel bearings. Birf job was done about a year and a half ago.

3) Flush and fill radiator. I did this 1.5 years ago, but the fluid still looks great.

That's all I can presently think you should do. I did a tuneup (spark plugs, plug wires, cap and rotor, and air filter ) a couple of months ago. She also has new belts, new spark plug seals, new valve cover gasket, new fuel filter, new fuel pump and pre-filter. Interior LED lights (George Scolaro). Two domes, and the map light. I also added a JDM passenger side grab handle.

Items I am going to take care of:
1) Replace window motor on drivers window. It's slow and getting slower. I send Cruiser Dan a request for price and should get it done next week.
2) Antenna mast. Some punk bent it while I was parked.

Lockers: She comes with factory electric locking differentials on the front, center and rear. I also added the Locking Center Diff button that was not offered standard on US 80 series Land Cruisers after 1992.

Tires: I presently have 4+spare 33" Nitto Terra Grapplers with a bunch of life left on them. I would say more than 20k miles to be conservative.

I am going to take some pics of the interior once I remove the rear drawers and put the 3rd row seats back in.

Bump

Emailed ya...

No..but a plasma cutter can make it one.

Some pics of the inside.
DSC_0172 (Medium).JPG
DSC_0174 (Medium).JPG
DSC_0171 (Medium).JPG

Some pics of the inside.

I have to say, Dave's interior is in great shape. The cloth seats are rare for a FZJ80, and are in much better shape/condition than it's leather counterparts. When I had mine, the leather had cracks all over the DS seat.

Updated initial post:

"Lastly, I will throw in a free, one-way standby ticket on Continental airlines if you buy it and you are out of state."

Sale Pending!

SOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom