Now That Cruise Moab is just around the corner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Taz

Threads
Who's going and what day are you leaving CA?

I am leaving CA on Sat going through phoenix...arriving in Moab Sun. or Mon.

Last edited:
I'll be heading out some time Tuesday:bounce:

Still working things out but most likely leaving ~ Sun 29th .

Would like to visit Sedona, Monument Valley and maybe Bryce Cyn, Zion either coming or going.

Should be in Moab by Tuesday and like to get a short run in; maybe Fins that day.

I have the whole week off, flexiable and plan on mixing it up with the wheelin...hiking, Arches, maybe some river rafting in Moab

Brian

Last edited:
your nuts....Moab in the summer is brutal! unless your in the river :D

Leaving LA on Sunday, Las Vegas, and arriving Moab Monday.

Leaving either monday night or tuesday morning...

Cathy (my wife) and I were just talking about moab and cathy asked if any other wives/girlfriends are going???

Wife really enjoyed MOAB last time we went, we would have to take our daughter out of school for the week, not sure she is :cool: with that but I'll work on her :D Bringing my 4 yrs son with for sure.

How about a SoCal 80’s run on Tuesday afternoon? Say a half day deal to Fins and Things, Pourpine Ridge, or something close to town to get things going.

Brian

I am up for a run on Tues. Porcupine sounds like fun. I wheeled part of that a couple years ago and couldn't finish because I had to drag a broken XJ off that was 1/2 blocking the trail. I could have just winched him back onto the trail and left him but that just isn't the cruiser way :D besides he was really pissed when a toyota not only got him back on the trail but then proceeded to drag his rig (with rear axle partialy locked up...ring gear wedged against housing) off the trail before it got too dark.

Last edited:
Count me in for a Tuesday warm up run in Moab !!

Actually I will have 3 80s and a FJ Cruiser in my caravan we will all do it.

FYI- 1 wife and 2 girlfriends will be along also. Of course not all mine.

Yeah I’m down for rafting…last time we used WWR and got a deal with a group going:

World Wide River Expeditions with the full day at $41 per person. They offer a group rate for 8 or more at $37 per person (plus tax @ 6%)

Canyon Voyages Adventures is another one I heard postive reviews on.

Brian

Wife really enjoyed MOAB last time we went, we would have to take our daughter out of school for the week, not sure she is :cool: with that but I'll work on her :D Bringing my 4 yrs son with for sure.

How about a SoCal 80’s run on Tuesday afternoon? Say a half day deal to Fins and Things, Pourpine Ridge, or something close to town to get things going.

Brian

Hey Brian. Your 80 is gonna look good after that guy is done! Flareless and two tone - Im not sure if its gonna match the pin stripes you already have.
Are you sure you want to take it to Moab and ruin the nice paint job? :D

The donut looks good and I cant wait to put them on. :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom