Aluminum Diamond plate Running Boards (pair) in SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have pair of nice, hardly used Aluminum Diamond plate Running Boards from FJ40. Asking 90$, will consider ship if you pay ship. Sold as is, nice, but built some custom siderails so do not need these. Great shape, no damage or issues.

just like these:
rails.jpg

let meknow if any questions.

PM or email me aticecuberules@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Aluminum Diamond plate Running Boards

I am interested in the "Aluminum Diamond plate Running Boards" that you are selling.

Where are you located?

Steve

I still have them.... +$99 at online retailers. these have been unmodified or mounted.

anyone got christmas money to spend???? :)

could ship them to you

Last edited:
will they fit a 79? dont the running boards have a notch in them?

OSOTORO said:
will they fit a 79? dont the running boards have a notch in them?

well, you have to understand that these are stock width aftermarket running boards not original Toyota model. I understand them to be a pretty universal fit and not sure about the need for a 'notch'. but aluminum diamond plate running boards could easily be 'notched' if necessary. naturally, you would need to drill holes and such for mounting specific to your rig. pretty standard stuff. On mine it would be 4-5 holes that bolts go through and attach to the rocker panel area (or rocker panel protection if you have it). but since I have sliders, no need for these.

tons of them are sold by companies specifically for the FJ line.

based on checking on shipping recently, I can likely ship these anywhere in USA for $100-105 out the door total pay via PayPal. I would like to see someone get these as I just have no need for them.

steps1.jpg

steps2.jpg

****SOLD****

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom