AISIN HUBs / Completely rebuilt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

vtcruiser60

SILVER Star
Threads
***UPDATED 4/28/2010....I am doing a large batch of hub rebuilds in the next few weeks. Feel free to place an order****

Here you go....for those doing a restoration or a knuckle rebuild. These are sourced from an 85 FJ60 and therefore will fit 40 series with mini-truck/60 series disc swaps, as well as 55 series wagons...among others.

I completely disassembled these hubs and dropped everything in the parts washer. The outer chrome was cleaned then buffed on a wheel. The hub faces were blasted and powder coated. The raised letters are hand painted with white enamel. Hub dials are faced with new stainless steel M6x1.0 bolts and washers. They were relubed with marine grade grease, the same blue stuff used for the birfield repack.

I likely have 2.5 hours in these and was very meticulous.

I would like to get $199 shipped in the lower 48.
Aisin Hub rebuild.jpg
Aisin 2.jpg

Last edited:
Sold.

I have another set I'll be posting up in the next month or so. Thanks.

Last edited:
*bump* for a stand up guy and his parts.

Got a set sitting at the house ready to go on. You will not be disappointed with these. Stand up guy with a great product. You will not find a nicer set of hubs period.

Bump for ya Kieran.:cheers:

Gary

Sold....I anticipate posting another pair in February.

This set goes out to Lake Tahao, CA on Tuesday...came out really nice.
Aisin 3.jpg

What's the deal with the screws instead of bolts?

Good question. The fellow that sent me his hubs to be rebuilt also sent along the stainless screws. A flat washer and lock washer were also used. Personally I prefer the bolts, but I don't think it matters very much in terms of functioning...

Good question. The fellow that sent me his hubs to be rebuilt also sent along the stainless screws. A flat washer and lock washer were also used. Personally I prefer the bolts, but I don't think it matters very much...

Yeah, I was just curious. I'd never seen that before.

I have a set of the hubs also. The pictures do not do the final product justice.
These things look great!

Lane

My 79 does not have locking hubs, will these work for a swap, and is it easy to do?
thanks,

FrankF...I sent you a PM.

Bump...I have another pair for sale and ready to ship....

How much to rebuild and powdercoat if I supply the hubs?

Can you do custom color on the hub face?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom