For Sale Complete 1FZ-FE engine and trans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Doing an engine and trans swap into my 80 series around June/July time of 2011 so my existing engine and trans is up for sale.

1994 1FZ-FE 186k, PHH replaced, radiator replaced, hoses and thermostat replaced, new blue fan clutch. Oil changed every 4000 miles, new power steering pump.
Truck has ZERO issues. Never had a head gasket as far as I know.
Pampered engine in a pampered truck.

Please understand ... the engine is in my truck now and Im still driving it until I can start the swap so it wont be available for pickup until then. However, you are more than welcome to come and look at it, drive the truck and test the engine out in the meantime.

Truck is with me in Nashville TN, but will be available from either Proffitts in CO or the Tennessee/Georgia area. You can either pick it up from there or have it shipped.

Asking $1600 for everything. NEW PRICE $1400 or best offer!!!
407-617-9696

Thanks

Last edited:
Updated Ad. This will be happening soon PM me if your interested, im open to sensible offers

Not sure on how much of the wiring harness will come with it yet, but aside from that, yes everything you mentioned.

A 1HDFT is going in its place.

bumpity

bump TTT

Price drop - $1500

OK truck will be at Proffitts next week, and the engine will come out beginning of July.

Bump and price drop. $1500 obo

PM Sent

PM replied to

Thanks

Still have this. Price drop to $1400 obo

Sat morning bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom