For Sale 2008 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well it pains me greatly to be making this post, but I am moving to Hawaii and we cannot take our 200 series. So what better people to pass on such an amazing vehicle to than fellow IH8MUDers.

First Off,
Price: $48,000.

Now, 2008 LC with 56,7xx miles. This rig has never been offroad, but is set up to do so. Here is a list of the current features beyond what normally comes with the LC.

2" OME lift installed by Slee Offroad in Golden.
Front and Rear color matched ARB bumpers, installed by Slee
Slee Sliders
18x9 Ultra Gauntlet Wheels - Flat Black
295x65x18 Goodyear Duratracs

These are the main highlights of the vehicle which only compliment the leather, power everything, heated front and rear seats, DVD entertainment in rear seats, navigation, and sun roof. All emblems have been blacked out and the third row seats removed. This rig is absolutely perfect and my wife and I would not be selling if we were not moving. I really want to pass this along to someone who can appreciate it. One good note is that we are taking our 1988 FJ62. This rig has split time between Colorado and California since its birth. All maintenance records are available. Feel free to call me or PM with questions. (310)-387-6802

P8100478.jpg

P8100482.jpg

P8100476.jpg

P8100484.jpg

PM sent

Can someone please just buy this damn thing already so it stops taunting me! If your are interested in trading for my 2008 sequoia and a garage full of crap i may be your perfect customer :)

Sorry, not interested in a trade. I am in no hurry to sell. If I don't sell it, I will just take it with me. However, I know there are some adventurous families out there that would use this rig.

Just bring it to hawaii:grinpimp:. What part of hawaii are you moving to? Military?

No not military, General Contractor. I really don't want to expose it to all the salt and have it get ruined. I am taking an 88 FJ62 though. Looks like we will be on the eastern side of Oahu somewhere.

No not military, General Contractor. I really don't want to expose it to all the salt and have it get ruined. I am taking an 88 FJ62 though. Looks like we will be on the eastern side of Oahu somewhere.

Eastern is good. Depends how far up you go though. Also salt is not as bad as most think it is.

Why the move? If I wasnt born and raised here and had so much family here i'd leave. Too expensive here. Crime rate going up. Lack of space which means lack of homes for sale(reasonable). Also the locals(not all) dont blend so well with non-locals if you know what I mean. Gonna stop derailing your fs thread now. Hit me on pm if you want more info. :cheers:

I recognize this rig from Slee's photo gallery.

GLWS

Yes this was sold over a year ago. Damn I should have kept it.

Told you to just ship it here :flipoff2:. Salt here is nowhere near as bad as in the rust belt. BTW I saw your 62 one day in HK last year, NICE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom