eBay D4D FJC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's truly one of a kind, so to speak.

For clarification, since I originally neglected, it's my buddy's truck.

The reason for the sale is outlined on the blog, but, essentially, it's a woman, which I understand.

Just curious.... I realize the FJ Cruiser has above average resale value but what is the approximate value of this vehicle if it was all original? ( no diesel conversion )
Thanks....

Based on thread perusals on FJCF and some knowledge of, with the relatively low mileage and the excellent condition ( I've worked on this one and will attest to ) I'd think $19-21k.

Have recently seen two sales transpire on 07s in the 130-150k range between 14-16k, one with questionable pedigree, the other no service history, neither close to the condition of this, neither with high dollar adds like an Expo One rear Swing Out or Method bead locks.

The rear Expo would sell, as is, for $1,400-1,600, at least, I'd gladly pay that. Methods alone should fetch $300 a wheel. I mounted them a few months back, so new tires, too.

It was a simple equation.

I'll say this for you, or anyone else that has questions regarding, with a brief back story.

The seller and I "met" on FJCF while he was stationed abroad as an Army Chaplain, through communicating discovered that he was local,
(OKC. I'm in Tulsa), had plans to travel semi-expedition style in the D4D FJC, as a continued escape from the reality that was his to return to from service. All in the blog.

Through countless communications over a year, before even personally meeting, actually became friends, and I do not use that term loosely. During that process, appreciated the character displayed and actually leaned on, which is a lot to admit for a grown man.

Anyhow, my point in relation to this thread.

You won't find a more stand up, honest guy, period. The lengths that he gone to accurately display and describe have spanned several months, as has the development of the reason for selling, which I felt was important to disclose.

If you, or anyone else interested would like to communicate with him, I know there's means to contact through eBay, or PM me and I'll provide phone number or email address and pave the way for initial contact.

I have no vested interest in this sale, short of assisting a buddy move on to the next stage of life, in a much lesser manner than he assisted me.

Chris Delancy

It was a simple equation.

I'll say this for you, or anyone else that has questions regarding, with a brief back story.

The seller and I "met" on FJCF while he was stationed abroad as an Army Chaplain, through communicating discovered that he was local,
(OKC. I'm in Tulsa), had plans to travel semi-expedition style in the D4D FJC, as a continued escape from the reality that was his to return to from service. All in the blog.

Through countless communications over a year, before even personally meeting, actually became friends, and I do not use that term loosely. During that process, appreciated the character displayed and actually leaned on, which is a lot to admit for a grown man.

Anyhow, my point in relation to this thread.

You won't find a more stand up, honest guy, period. The lengths that he gone to accurately display and describe have spanned several months, as has the development of the reason for selling, which I felt was important to disclose.

If you, or anyone else interested would like to communicate with him, I know there's means to contact through eBay, or PM me and I'll provide phone number or email address and pave the way for initial contact.

I have no vested interest in this sale, short of assisting a buddy move on to the next stage of life, in a much lesser manner than he assisted me.

Chris Delancy

I was in no way making a judgement about the seller or the selling price. I was simply trying to determine the cost associated with the diesel conversion.

Sorry if I sounded condescending.

Wasn't the intent.

Conversion is $25k according to Diesel Toyz website.

No worries ..... :)
Thanks for the link.

Very cool build...I followed the D4-D conversion. Hope he gets what he wants!

-Daniel Kent

Interesting story for sure, hope the rig goes to a good home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom