Bienville National Forest Ride - Feb 5th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wngrog

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.seeandeatms.com
Who - Anyone in the club that wants to get out and about

What - Family day of wheeling and exploring in Bienville National Forest just 40 miles eastt of Jackson

When - Saturday February 5th (negotiable is drill weekend or weather is horrid)

Where - Meet up in Brandon on Saturday morning and caravan out to the National Forest and commence to get lost from there

Why - Because we all love it

OK, my buddy David Quirin that I used to do a ton of wheeling with has recently traded in his 4x4 for dual sport bikes. He came by the other day and told me how much fun we would have romping around in Bienville. He has been all over the country 4 wheeling and now 2 wheeling and he said the trails there are great. Beautiful, scenic, and plentiful. David said we will love it. Seeing that it is less than an hour away, I say why not. Rain or shine.

Who is in?

Sounds fun. May be in the Taco as the pinion in my 62 is trashed again.

That sounds like a lot of fun. Finding locations close to home sure makes it a lot easier to find time to go......

I know your friend said he had fun on bikes, but I wonder if it'll be tight in trucks? Guess that's the reason for going over there and doing some exploring, huh?

I plan to be there with at least 1 truck......

I might be in if work does not conflict. I have been eyeing that when visiting the folks in Brandon. Just never had the time to break away and explore it.

I'm in but the date might be drill

I'm in.

Don't start too early- it's about a 3 hour drive over for us. :)

sounds great, hope we can join yall. Firm up a date.

Doubt I'm in.....truck not ready:(

We can go to the Nut Sack Huntin club while we are over there. Right around the corner! Yall have got to see it! If CLC had a club house this would be it!

Just checked the date and that date works for the Military boyz! Let's do this.

I hate I'll be in CA when yawl do this or I would make a weekend out of it:flipoff2:

I am in...just give the Memphis boys...time to drive...

Will there be a t-shirt for this event?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom