TEQ Grille Badges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
UPDATE AS OF September 1 2016:

CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK WITH NO PLANS FOR A REORDER UNTIL POSSIBLY 2017

You can see pictures of them installed in the previous thread: https://forum.ih8mud.com/merchandis...-buy-old-school-stylin-teq-grille-badges.html

These are very nice quality grille badges manufactured out of chrome plated brass with a real glass cloisonné finish for the colors. These are very slightly domed, in the style of the ones vintage car clubs have had for years. This design is of the traditional "TEQ" logo (Toyota Motor Company in stylized Japanese characters) that you'll find in a number of places on your Toyota.

Last edited:
Payment sent

And for what it is worth the vendor says that the process they are using now is yielding a higher quality badge than the earlier ones - which looked damn good to start with.

Order sent.

Typing ... entering password ... Navigating Paypal .... SENT !!!

Opps, I did it again ... Payment sent for 2nd badge ...

Are these gonna hold up better than the last batch?:hmm:

I definitely need one or two more of those:)

Edit: ordered:grinpimp:

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Last edited:
...these gonna hold up better than the last batch?:hmm:
I definitely need one or two more...

As I posted earlier: "...the vendor says that the process they are using now is yielding a higher quality badge than the earlier ones"

The quality issues I had early on last time seem to have been limited to a very few badges - I replaced, free of charge, any that I was contacted about. These do have a finite life expectancy. If used on a daily driver in variable weather conditions they are durable and meant for this intended use but they are not bullet-proof. I had recommended clear coating them if you are going to use them in an exterior setting on a daily basis.

Had to ask, looking forward to getting another one, the badge on my troopie is getting lonely;)

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Mark, when are you going to start making some TEQ 300k mile badges? hmmm...

I need my badge of honor :p

That's my cost my friend... I DID think about some 2k badges though... too many ideas and not enough time/money/interest... Maybe tee shirts instead.

Yes, yes, yes, 200k t-shirts would be fantastic. Put me down for at least two in 4xl.:popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom