Landtank 80 series Seat Bracket Sign up Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
O.K., it's after the first of the year and Rick needs to know how many of us are in need of his seat brackets.

I'll ask Rick to post up estimated costs.

Please post up if you're in need of the brackets and ready to commit your $. If you need further info, the search button is in the top right corner of your screen. Search for Landtank Seat Bracket and you should get the Bible.

BTW-I'm in for one set.

Thanks All,
AJ

I'm down for one, almost regardless of cost. It's kind of tight up there for a 6'3" fellow:D

Put me down for one set

Damn short people

I was too excited to even search (too lazy?), but anything that would add comfort for a 6'3" driver sounds good to me - put me down (and tell me where to send the paypal payment).

I'd like a set also. PM with cost and payment info.

Talked with the machinist today. The new price is 100.00 a set which will do 1 chair.

That price includes USPS priority mail to N. America.

I'll place the order the 2/1/07 provided I have at least 3 sets paid for. Payment can be sent to landtank@comcast.net if using paypal or e-mail me to set up other arrangements.

RIGHT ON!

You'll have my $ via pay-pal in the a.m.

Thanks Rick!

paypal sent. My freakin' knee is killing me!

Paypal sent!:beer:

I have enough paid kits to make the order. I'll call the order in on Friday 2/2/07. It takes about a week or so to get the pieces from the machinist and I'll need to also source the hardware locally. I think shipping out by Sat 2/17 is realistic.

If you want these kits please make arrangements with me prior to 2/2/07

Thanks
Rick

Greetings I would like a set how do I get you payment? I have a Paypal account with e-bay but I have never used it with out e-bay so I'm not sure how to access it. maybe you can contact me and I will get it covered. but count me it for at least 1 set

I would like to order a set too. I'll get you my shipping info over at Paypal. Thanks!

To send money via paypal you login to your account and select "send money". Then put my address into the appropriate field "landtank@comcast.net". There are a few other fields that need to be filled and then hit send.

BE SURE THE SHIPPING ADDRESS IS CURRENT!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom