July 24th Ride--Modified...AGAIN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
River Rock on JULY 24--MEMBER ONLY RIDE* (date formerly reserved for Choccolocco) :bang:

We're modifying the schedule...AGAIN. sorry guys but new information required us to be flexible.

The only issue is we need to restrict it to about 10 rigs. Member's rigs get first dibs on the spots and if we have any openings we'll be able to take some guest's rigs to fill out the 10 spots. (FYI--Guests are always welcome to ride)

To keep costs in check we're piggy backing on another ride so the short version it's much more in line with most of the places we go.

Meeting Location: 8:30 AM @ Chick-Fil-a in front of Stone Crest Mall:
lithonia ga - Google Maps

Member ATTENDEES: (subject to change up to Friday July 23)
1) Tkinze-confirmed
2) John Schmitt confirmed
3) Schmitty confirmed
4) open
5) AuburnFJ confirmed
6) Downhill Dave confirmed
7) open
8) Pillguy confirmed
9) Wilkinson
10) open

Guests:
ArmyTaco

Last edited:
My truck is still running like crapola but I'll drive the FJ62 and ride with some one at the park if it comes down to it I'll pay my share or pay for the person I'm riding with.
:beer:

i am attending:)

My truck is still running like crapola but I'll drive the FJ62 and ride with some one at the park if it comes down to it I'll pay my share or pay for the person I'm riding with.

make the call as soon as you can. It's rare that that we have to cap the # of rigs but in this case it's out of our control.

make the call as soon as you can. It's rare that that we have to cap the # of rigs but in this case it's out of our control.

I think what I'm trying to say here is I'm going trail rig be damned I'm just not going to be trail riding in my FJ62.

I'm in...

I'm out.

The truck just rusted through it's rear brake line. I'm not gonna have time to drop the gas tank and fix before next Saturday. :frown:

Trevor,

I found bendable brake lines at NAPA for our vehicles (3/16" for my truck in a variety of lengths. You may be able to bend a temp one in place without removing the gas tank.
I think they are a good idea to carry as a spare section.

I'm out.

The truck just rusted through it's rear brake line. I'm not gonna have time to drop the gas tank and fix before next Saturday. :frown:

There are two lines behind the tank, so I don't know which one is leaking. I had planned to fix this weekend, but looks like I'll be at the office, instead.

Wow big change in time there. Cost still the same? Would like to try and come but might be going to see my friend thats home from Iraq on leave..and well that just takes presidence over yall.:flipoff2:. Guess I need to send some more money for my membership too huh Ted.;).

Are there any spots left?

Are there any spots left?

Bueler?...Bueler?...lookin' like there might be. :hmm: I count 8 confirmed members rigs and 2, maybe 3 open spots depending on Ben's truck.

Schmittys goin' soft, wont go unless he has a trailer now, boohoo!

A-Taco--got us a deal on the entrance fee, still kinda high for a day ride but better than before.

meeting time and location please

As always, where are we meeting and what time? I know I know,:flipoff2: I will back it up by 10 minutes...

As always, where are we meeting and what time? I know I know,:flipoff2: I will back it up by 10 minutes...

good question, see first post for updated details

River Rock on JULY 24--MEMBER ONLY RIDE* (date formerly reserved for Choccolocco) :bang:

We're modifying the schedule...AGAIN. sorry guys but new information required us to be flexible.

The only issue is we need to restrict it to about 10 rigs. Member's rigs get first dibs on the spots and if we have any openings we'll be able to take some guest's rigs to fill out the 10 spots. (FYI--Guests are always welcome to ride)

To keep costs in check we're piggy backing on another ride so the short version it's much more in line with most of the places we go.

Meeting Location: 8:30 AM @ Chick-Fil-a in front of Stone Crest Mall:
lithonia ga - Google Maps

Member ATTENDEES: (subject to change up to Friday July 23)
1) Tkinze-confirmed
2) John Schmitt confirmed
3) Schmitty confirmed
4) BGarcia
5) AuburnFJ confirmed
6) Downhill Dave confirmed
7) Robert confirmed
8) Pillguy confirmed
9)
10)

Guests:
ArmyTaco

Would you confirm me already ya sumbitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom