this weekend ?? 23,24,25 april (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
23,24,25 april any one wheeling this weekend?? i have no kids no plans and no money so i want to hit the trails . any takers ?? i got a message from lewis and we may hit calabogie . just asking ?? i plan on doing as much off road as i can when i am free so keep me in mind ! pm me or whatever !! :flipoff2:
see you on the trail
mike ,moose

I would love to seeing as i finally have the 62 back on the road. But I'm down in Carlisle Penn. for the Spring swap meet this weekend.
Dave

i might be going to burnt river this weekend, so many we can hit up bobcaygeon

sounds good i will text you if anything changes .what time do you want to meet up and where ? i am heading to calabogie on sunday to meet up with lewis for some trails there . could be a great driving weekend for me !!
miike,moose

rogers wont accept my promissory notes, so they cut off my service, yet are still sending me monthly bills...ANYWAYS

i got no cell, so ill call you tomorow afternoon

hey dude i need you phone number, i just call the wrong mike m in my phone and the guy was a douche

scouting was fun ! some definite possibilities there folks so with a few more weekend scouting days and i might be able to put on a weekend for us @ my family cottage .
thanks lost for the help and gps and etc. anyone interested in playing i am available every other weekend !!
mike,moose

Mike, thanks for the great hospitality and good times. the area definatly has huge potential, to many trails. i had a fun and its always great to be travelling.

all pics: April2010 south of bancroft near lake lingnham pictures by sdcamyotte - Photobucket

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a lot of fun. Not sure I'd want to meet that bear face to face. We'll have to plan a weekend run up there sometime this summer. What's the drive time from TO ?
Dave

noice, whatever it is, i hope i can make it! if i can make it up to calabogie on the 40, i can do this! lol!

wicked bear paw shot! man, that was a fresh track! my only concern when wheelin on the 40 with no doors, haha.

glad you guys had fun, and awesome shots!!

simon, the soa'd 60 looks bad ass! i guess it's passed the wheelin tests?!

ummm, with no doors you can run.
in a truck with doors you are just a can of tuna to a bear that is pissed...

looks like fun, i am in.

Love the shot with the sign that says "Snomobile bridge only" and there is a 7000+ lb Moose parked on it... I guess they slightly over engineered it... and decided to put boards at the same width as a cruiser stance... Nice.

Need to put a "Yamaha" or "Polaris" or "Bombardier" sticker on the tailgate so we can qualify for these trails!

moose was leading the way down the trail until that point.

ive been on sketchier bridges then that.

this is in quebec, the boards were flipping up while driving over them.
R002-020.jpg

the beam on the far left here wasnt even touching soil
R003-005.jpg

"pont ferme" = bridge is close (same bridge as above)
R003-007.jpg

highjack over-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom