Rust fix and face lift in 10 days! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As the title says, I have about ten days to pull off some rust issues as well as a new color for my cruiser. Winter approaches soon and I have to start working again in 2 weeks. I just back to Utah from Alaska where I have been for the past 6 months. So..........Little time and a big project!
I am doing this with an 1985 FJ60. It has been modified over the years and the running gear is in top shape. The frame is all in great shape with new lines and wiring harness too. The engine is in great condition as I did the swap 2 years ago with a great donor block.
I'll start with a couple photos of the rig and what i need to accomplish in 10 days.

Okay...... its getting late and I still cant upload a photo on to here:bang:. It just says I am "missing security tokens" and "image upload failed". I'll try to figure it out tomorrow:meh: .... unless someone out there knows what I need to do to get a photo uploaded:hmm:
I am excited to get this project underway!!! keep you posted.

excited to see some photos.. and good luck!

Good luck, looking forward to seeing the progress.

tuned in...do it up!

I like your avatar! If you're getting ready to post photos, buying a silver star makes it easier. Looking forward to seeing what you got!

Butt

tuned in...do it up!

wengejor..... you helped inspire this!
You are on my credits list.

Damn photo uploading.... I still cant figure out what the heck I am doing wrong or what my computers security setting are. Damn MAC's!
what the hell time is it anyway...
oh yeah,,,,,,:beer:

I like your avatar! If you're getting ready to post photos, buying a silver star makes it easier. Looking forward to seeing what you got!

Butt
King salmon!
What is a silver star? I may be a bit slow....... but I'll make it there, usually!

:beer: to you too man. Good to know my work is inspiring!!

wengejor..... you helped inspire this!
You are on my credits list.

Damn photo uploading.... I still cant figure out what the heck I am doing wrong or what my computers security setting are. Damn MAC's!
what the hell time is it anyway...
oh yeah,,,,,,:beer:

It helps if you resize the photos yourself before uploading. I've gotten into the habit of loading my photos on photobucket and just linking them with the image code in threads.

Thanks rocdoc...I'll try that.
AKcruiserfreak.....I have a house and a fly fishing guide business in Cooper Landing on the Kenai Peninsula. Been there the last 20 years. The Chugach mountains. remember Jared? We have spoke before.

Okay.... here is my rig that I am starting this project on. Keep you all posted.
IMG_0807.jpg
IMG_0822.jpg
IMG_0834.jpg

It's nice already, good luck with the work!

Here is a couple spots I will be attacking. I have many more and will post them soon. I only have 10 days so I will do most of my thread at night after a hand wash, shower and a beer! I MAY HAVE OPENED A CAN OF WORMS HERE!:doh:
IMG_0862.jpg
IMG_0839.jpg
IMG_0837.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom