My new solid rock beast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So Jim at SROR whipped me up a front tube bumper, similar to the one he has on his 60. The wait was a bit long, due to understandable circumstances. It went on easy with a little help from Mr. BFH. It came out very nice and it is HUGE. Enjoy the pictures.
DSCN0554.jpg

DSCN0553.jpg

DSCN0552.jpg

DSCN0550.jpg

DSCN0549.jpg

Thanks, Im going to need to reconsider how I park now but other than that Im really excited about it. Now I just need a donation of a winch:flipoff2:

very nice:cheers:

So Jim at SROR whipped me up a front tube bumper, similar to the one he has on his 60. The wait was a bit long, due to understandable circumstances. It went on easy with a little help from Mr. BFH. It came out very nice and it is HUGE. Enjoy the pictures.
DSCN0554.jpg

DSCN0553.jpg

DSCN0552.jpg

DSCN0550.jpg

DSCN0549.jpg

youre grass is green... almost makes me wanna move to texas... but then I think about hurricanes and tornado's and the flatness, and the heat, and the mosquitos...

man that grass looks greener in texas... of course mine will look good in a few months after the 3' of snow melts :)

youre grass is green... almost makes me wanna move to texas... but then I think about hurricanes and tornado's and the flatness, and the heat, and the mosquitos...

man that grass looks greener in texas... of course mine will look good in a few months after the 3' of snow melts :)
It will be all brown in about a month, that grass is hard to maintain.

Matt,

Your rig is looking sweet with that bumper!

ha, ok, sorry to jack the thread. damn, i wish i still lived down there, you cant beat offroading, and getting cactus needles in your tires, haha

ha, ok, sorry to jack the thread. damn, i wish i still lived down there, you cant beat offroading, and getting cactus needles in your tires, haha

I get cactus needles in my tires driving on the road! I think Im the only person to run over cacti in the middle of a city and not know it:doh:

haha, i guess i finally found one other person that happens to, aint it a bitch
It is, I was out working some land in the hill country and backed right into a patch and didn't even notice it until I couldn't move back any farther:doh:

I had lots of fun pulling the needles out

he's in austin, it's anything but flat, hurricanes don't make it that far inland and most of the tornados are up here w/ me closer to the OK border. there are plenty of bats down there to eat the mosquitos and i'd take the heat over cold any day. damn i'm jelous, clean rig, kicka$$ bumper and you live in austin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom