Oem Soft Doors Canvas Paint (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just Messin With Some Fabric Paint Today. Painted Some Canvas On The Doors. Im Going To Change Fabric Anyway(but Thats A Winter Project). Heres Some Pics
IMG_9770.jpg
IMG_9772.jpg

I bet it would look great in tan.
Are you going to recover them yourself? If so, I like to see some pics of the process.

:beer:

Yes recover myself with a military canvas. Heres a pic of one I did with walmart duck canvas in tan but used the same fabric spray to get OD green
RJLANDCRUSIERa.JPG

fabric paint

Where did you get your fabric paint. I have a canvas top from Pakistan that faded really bad and I want to get it back to the original color.

Where did you get your fabric paint. I have a canvas top from Pakistan that faded really bad and I want to get it back to the original color.

its rust-oleum "specialty" fabric paint- soft flexible water based coating- washable indoor outdoor durability. On the OEM canvas it went on really well almost rubberized it , maybe because it has waterproof qualitys on it already. The walmart canvas it seemed to absorbed the spray more, needs more coatings. I bought the spray at LOWES . I just saw there Waterproofer for canvas/outdoor furniture stuff. I will try it and let you know how it holds up. The paint came out good on the OEM doors nice and dark. ill try to snap a pic of it later in the day. keep you guys posted on my top making as well.

....On the OEM canvas it went on really well almost rubberized it ....

the white oem canvas you have on the doors are the oem vinyl...the oem vinyl is a cotton backed material...that has the vinyl exterior coating applied to it

Nice job on the doors....can you post up any long term results from doing this?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom