For Sale 1978 fj55 project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SANY0086.JPG

SANY0088.JPG

SANY0091.JPG
SANY0086.JPG
SANY0088.JPG
SANY0091.JPG

The frame has a chunk cut out but I have a good frame that goes with it.This has very minimal rust and it came out of Phoenix. It is located in Telluride Colorado and has been stored in the shop the whole time I have owned it. $1000.This is for the truck and frame only no other parts are included, but I do have a lot of parts if your interested in a package deal.

truck and frame?? more details? is there anything else like drivetrain include with the truck??

No motor or tranny included, but I do have on I will sell with it.
Included: Axles (front Disc), Body, interior - but no headliner.
Clear Title

Open for partial trades! Need this out of the shop.

Interested? lets chat, i need to move this.

lower price bump. $900

This truck is about 2 weeks from the scrap yard. I NEED IT OUT OF MY SHOP! $800

don't scrap!!!! This would be a damning sin. The body on this rig is great. You got the tittle? Youv'e got to have a tittle in TX to scrap. I want to drive up there and pick it b4 you scrap anything.

in colorado, junkyards require titles, but scrap yards do not.

Are the front driver and passenger floorboards and mounting channels good? Would you cut them out? If so what would be the price?

Are the front driver and passenger floorboards and mounting channels good? Would you cut them out? If so what would be the price?

talk to Bobm about his NEW floorboards

Don't, I repeat, DON'T start cutting this thing up. It looks to be in way too nice of shape for that

This is too nice to cut or crush, yes I have a title.

If you weren't so far away it would be on my trailer already. :(

Don't chop it up!

bump ttt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom