Bakersfield Rally And Swapmeet! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hope to see y'all there!
scan0001 (6).jpg

Got the call from Andy a few days ago. I will be there with a truck full of stuff again.

I got a voice mail from Andy as well. Thank You! which cruiser to drive?.....

I'll be there with a bunch of Cruiser stuff for CHEAP, with some misc. 1st Gen p/u stuff

Can't wait for this. Just got my first LC ('84 FJ60) and need a bunch of little stuff. Plus, I have questions and I'm hoping to learn more about LCs

There will be plenty of people there to help you out.

Andy and I met with the "Grand pooba" at the dealership this morning and they are excited to see the "Cruiser Crowd" at the rally! Because this event seems to be getting bigger and better every year, they are going to give us a little more room this year! With the increased popularity of the rally, the dealership has requsted that we inform you of a few simple rules. No alcohol (duh) , all the rigs and small ute trailers can park inside just like before, but larger trailers are requested to offload their items and then park on the street along with general parking for the public. The dealer was also concerned about dogs, so pets are discouraged. If you must bring one please be responsible for it and courteous to others. Remember this is a private business so as always we will respect that. We thank North Bakersfield Toyota for being so gracious and look forward to a good time. Plenty of great eateries within a mile! See you there!

Last edited:
Planning to be there again, may have some cash with me. ;)

Here's what I've got
40-rear heater lines
-3 rear heater cores
-center console
-OEM cargo mat
-steering wheel center cap

60-outside mirrors
-chrome gutter molding
-SOR cargo carpet
-console
and the 4LOW T's and Hats of course!

I will be there for a SHORT time and bring some SM465 adaptors if anyone needs one, or two...

Shawn

is there a cost to bring a vehicle to this? I called the number listed but only got a voicemail. I will be in bako tomorrow so I will actually be able to attend an event. what time do we have to be there? etc???

Hey weird, no cost it's FREE. You don't have to be anywhere at any time, but we'll be there from 9am till 3pm . Come on down!

A bunch of us are coming from Visalia, See you in the a.m.

Are you going to be on the cb? ToyotaDon and I are going to meet up on the way down and will be on Chanel 37.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom